Friday, May 25, 2007

Expectations in-check? I'm having a hard time...

I 've got to honest, I'm having a real hard time keeping my expectations and excitement in-check, even for this year...

You look at Kiffin, and all thats gone on, the complete and total reshaping of attitude, talent and coaching...

I think of JRock and all that he brings to the table, Al Davis wasn't far off in his comparision to Elway... remember Elway coming out of Stanford?

I think of our D and the total lack of support that the had from the offense last year, and they were still dominant... you know as bad as last year was, I believe we lead at the half five or six times (have to look to be sure, but thats what I remember of the top of my head)! Give this D some support with TOP and a touchdown here and there... do you think we can average 17-21 points a game?

And then I think about how our Division foes are turning, Rat is no-where near where he wants to be, you can see the desparation in his moves...trust me Travis Henry and fumbles go hand in hand...

And I think of SD and Norv, nuf said...

Then I think of the fool HC in KC.. did you guys see his interview with reporters re Trent Green? how can players believe in him?, he never looks in control of himself, like he is always in over his head... the KC locker room is unhappy, Johnson is pissed, O-line depleted...

Man, I'm having a real hard time keeping my expectations in check...

No comments: